Nutritional value: per 100g
1 medium slice
- De-stem the curly kale, wash and drip dry. Break the curly kale into small pieces.
- Peel the onions and carrots. Cut the onions into fine rings. Grate the carrots and cut the apple into thin slices.
- Wash the lime and grate about 1 tbsp of lime zest. Then squeeze out the juice.
- Mix 5 tbsp lime juice with honey and 3 tbsp coconut oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the curly kale and massage in with clean hands until the salad becomes silky smooth.
- Serve the curly kale salad onto plates. Garnish with onion rings, apple slices, grated carrot, chia seeds and cranberries.
Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds before serving this superfood curly kale salad.
Preparing the superfood curly kale salad