Nutritional value: per 100g
1 medium slice
Preparing the protein cookies
- Mix the oatmeal and protein powder.
- Blend the peanut butter, coconut oil, dates and water until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add the oatmeal and protein powder to the mixture.
- Shape the dough into small balls by hand, then press them flat onto a plate.
- Place in the fridge for 60 minutes so the cookie can harden.
You can store the cookies in an airtight container for up to a week.
Note: The nutritional information refers to a single cookie