Nutritional value: per 100g
1 medium slice
freshly brewed filter coffee
ghee or butter (butter from grazing cows is best)
cold-pressed Organic Coconut Oil by foodspring
Preparing the bulletproof coffee
- Add the butter and oil into a high blender. You can also add any optional seasoning you like.
- Add some hot coffee to it to melt the butter.
- Cream the mixture on a high setting until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Now add the rest of the coffee.
- Now you have a bulletproof coffee for a supercharged day!
If you have no time for breakfast in the mornings, then kick your metabolism into high gear with a bulletproof coffee. It quickly and easily gives you the kick of coffee with a dose of healthy fats. You have the energy to concentrate and it keeps you feeling full for a long time.
You can give the bulletproof a very sweet flavour by adding some cinnamon, ground vanilla or maple syrup.